Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Follower

Look to the Right....that is where
 you sign in!!!
     If you would like to receive instant notifications as to when I post a new blog entry...just sign up to become a follower.  You can receive the entries as an email by adding your email address to the section on the right titled "Want To Receive My Updates? Then Sign In!"  









    
Want to become a friend of Littlest Sweet Pea?  Just click on the FOLLOW  button to the right.  By having more "followers", the blog will be posted in search engines...which will hopefully lead to more people finding me. 
     I would love to use my blog to educate more people about PKU.  Not to mention, that they would learn how not to burn food!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and leaving a message!