Saturday, June 18, 2011

Dad's Life

     Just in time for Father's Day.  I first saw this video at a MOPS meeting over a month ago and I wanted to post it right away.  But I waited!  My kids and husband think it's hilarious.  No, we are not into rap music but how could you NOT LOVE this video?  I told my husband that he's the guy in the Hawaiian shirt!  Seriously...ok not literally, but it might as well be him!  He wears Hawaiian shirts like every day.  Plus he thinks he's the king of the grill.  (Thinks is the key word people!)  He grills like I cook..... smoke everywhere and a few choice words.
     Anyways, I wanted to post this because this video is definitely all about the Dads.  Have a great Father's Day and tell the men in your life just how much you love them.

Love you Dad & Ryan!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and leaving a message!