Friday, February 3, 2012

Sponsor Love~ Thirty-One

I am so very thankful and appreciative of my Sponsors!! I hope you will take a second to check out my newest sponsor~  Thirty One!  :)  I think they have GREAT things to offer!

sponsor-love_thumb1_thumb

thirtyone



I’m so excited to share a BRAND NEW sponsor with you today.  Jamie is my younger sister (just barely younger)!  She has a great husband, Shawn, a wonderful daughter, Addison, and the most adorable little boys, Rylan and Noah.

Jamie just recently began selling Thirty-one!!

I don’t know if it’s really possible to NOT like their awesome stuff!  I mean check it out:
 31  february specials

If you haven’t ever drooled browsed the Thirty one site then you are missing out! I super love that you can personalize their stuff with either a name or with a chic looking embroidered label and you get to choose the fabric pattern and style!  Totally custom made to your specifications!



I love these aprons!  Don't they inspire some great cooking?  Or in my case dreaming of great cooking :)

31 aprons

Their BRAND NEW Spring Catalog just came out and they are running a great deal for February…. for every $31 you spend, you get 31% off!  Talk about a deal!



I would really be grateful if you checked her out!! You might just find some fabulous stuff!

LSP Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and leaving a message!