Thursday, March 14, 2013

Low Protein #PKU Chocolate Pudding

     Our family LOVES sweets!  We don't just have a sweet tooth, we've got a whole mouth full.  Lily included.  When we make brownies or a cake, Lily usually gets one of her low protein muffins with vanilla frosting on top.  The problem is when we have pudding.  Lily's getting tired of her Hunt's lemon pudding cups (0 phe).  She does love them but would like a little but of a variety. 

     I ordered some food from Lil's Dietary Shop and discovered a chocolate banana pudding by Promin!  It's super easy to make and Lily loves it.  The package comes with 6 packets that contain 36.5 grams of powder.  You just need to add 7tablespoons of cold water to one packet.  One packet makes the perfect serving size.  There are 9.12 phe in the individual 36.5 gram packets.



LSP Signature

1 comment :

  1. Hi Kelly! My name is Sara Noonan and I'm the product manager at Cambrooke Foods. I'm so glad you found another pudding that Lily likes! I wanted to ask you, has Lily tried Swirl yet? It's a PKU formula that we produce but it can be made in the form of a pudding (and tastes just like pudding!). I thought that Lily might like this, especially if she has a sweet tooth. I'd be happy to put you in touch with a Patient Care Coordinator here who can tell you more about Swirl. You can also sign up for a free sample here: www.samples.cambrookefoods.com.

    I can be reached at snoonan@cambrookefoods.com or directly at 978-862-1931.

    Thanks! Sara

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and leaving a message!