Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Northern Illinois #PKU Group Get Together

     I've finally decided to organize a northern Illinois PKU group!  I've been wanting to meet others with PKU and kids with PKU, but traveling to Chicago for events, just isn't in the cards for us.  So....I'm starting something a little closer to home!

     Our first get together will be in a few weeks.  I'm hoping that some of my readers may be able to attend or at least can pass the information on to someone else.  Everyone is welcome, whether they have PKU or not.



     If you're on facebook, you can find all of the information on my site- Littlest Sweet Pea.
 And if you're not on facebook- here's the info anyway!

When:  May 25, 2013
Where:  Alpine Park  Rockford, IL
              *We'll be meeting at the shelter near the playground
Time:  11:00am- ?

Please bring your own snacks and drinks.  If you've got a wonderful recipe, please share with us!


LSP Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and leaving a message!