Sunday, June 9, 2013

Another Year Older....#wherehasthetimegone

     Well another year has passed me by.  I can't believe that I have a teenager and an almost one year old in my house.  I can't believe that I'll be celebrating my 15th wedding anniversary in just a couple of weeks.  I also can't believe that I just crept a little closer to my elusive 40th birthday!  I'm not really worried or concerned about being another year older.  The hard part is watching my little ones grow older.  I miss cuddling with my 13 year old son.  I miss holding hands with my 11 year old daughter.  I miss helping my 3 year old get dressed.  I'm starting to miss my baby.  He's walking and growing up so fast.


     I know that babies get older and become independent.  As a mother, it's my job to get them there.  But it's the most difficult thing to do.  I want my little ones to be strong, independent, confident, and intelligent.  I want all of the best things for them.  I want them to be able to go out into the world ready.  I want to know that they will succeed and keep dreaming if they fail.  But.....I still want them to be my little ones!
     Who knew that motherhood could be so difficult?
LSP Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and leaving a message!