Sunday, June 2, 2013

Weekly Meal Plan June 3-9

     I've been creating menu plans when grocery shopping for a long time, but I stopped putting them on my blog.  Why?  Well, I just forgot!  So, I'm going to make a concerted effort to get back to regular blogging.  And here is one step in the right direction!  You can find all of the recipes on my Pinterest Board:  Weekly Meal Plan.

Monday:  Baked Garlic, Brown Sugar Chicken


Tuesday:  Cheddar and Bacon Puffs & Potato Soup



Wednesday:  Chicken Enchilada Roll Ups
     *Tonight we have softball practice, so dinner will be something super easy to make ahead      
        of time and something we can eat on the go!

Thursday:  Girl Scout Cook Out- Dish To Pass
     *Our favorite go to dish- No Bake Cookies!  They're super easy to make and are 
          AWESOMELY delicious!


Friday:  Turkey Shepherd's Pie


Saturday:  Easy Taco Casserole  
     *Softball Tournament


Sunday: Left Overs
      *Softball Tournament


Desserts:  Simple Fudgy Saucepan Brownies


LSP Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and leaving a message!