Saturday, January 23, 2016

Rainbow Letter, Number & Color Packet

My kindergartener is doing great learning and recognizing her letters and knows most of her numbers.  Now, it's time to work with my preschooler!  He recognizes just a few letters and a couple of numbers.  I decided to create some fun sheets that the three of us can work on together as a game.


     We'll use large dice to make it even more fun.  We'll take turns rolling the die.  Depending on what number is rolled determines the letter or number that we trace.  The goal is to be the first to have a complete line filled in.  We'll also use different colors to make the sheets more fun and to give my little guy more practice recognizing his colors.  

        


     You'll just need to go to my Teachers Pay Teachers site to download--> HERE!

LSP Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and leaving a message!