Sunday, February 7, 2016

Love Letters Math & Literacy Packet

     I found these super cute Conversation Heart candies with the alphabet!  It got me thinking that we could do some fun activities with these at home.  Lily still loves doing Mommy School with me and sometimes even teaches Thomas.  When I showed the candies to the kids, they were super excited.  So I spent the last couple of evenings creating some sheets and games that we could play with the candy hearts.

     When I started making the packet, I just focused on the letters- matching the uppercase letters to the candies, using the initial sound of the heart pictures, and matching the uppercase and lowercase letters.  The letter version of the packet is FREE and found here.

     Then of course with a math teacher for a husband, I've got to add some math in there too.  I then added sorting and patterns.  Lily's learning to read, so I also created a sight word activity!  I think it turned out pretty good.  The extended version is found here.




LSP Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and leaving a message!