Thursday, March 3, 2011

Bandana Skirts

     A friend of mine, Misty, has been making these adorable skirts for her daughters.  I saw one and got an idea...don't worry this idea turned out WAY better than my cooking idea!  I decided to take her skirt design, add some of my own style and create a bandana skirt.  After I made one, I googled to see if there were any others out there (hoping to get a price idea for my shop).  To my surprise and horror, they're all over the place.  Fortunately, nobody here has seen them yet! (shhh, don't tell anyone)
     So, here are some pics of the ones that I made.  I love them so much and I've already sold a bazillion of them.  Ok, more like 5....but still for me that's a bazillionish?!  Anyway, if you are interested in ordering a skirt, just check out my facebook page.  I haven't listed them on my etsy page yet, just because I'm trying to build up some stock for craft shows.
 I created a tutorial, but to honest I
just don't feel like sharing it yet.  I know
that's a little selfish, but I'm basking
in my new found crafty glory.
 

 

1 comment :

  1. These are cute. I've made some bandana skirts for me..and was going to make a few that would match for my daughter. I like how you added some coordinating fabric to the bottom. Cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and leaving a message!