Monday, October 17, 2011

Blog Award Nominee

*click here to vote*
     WOW!  My blog has been nominated for Parents' Magazine Best Blog Awards!  WOW.  That'a about all I can say.  I've been blogging for a short time, compared to many other bloggers, and I don't always have awesome things to blog about, but I try!
     I know that I've been away for awhile and well I don't have an excuse.  I've baan busy with family but to be honest, I just haven't wanted to site down and type on the computer.  I've got lots of things to write about and even some pictures to share......but no desire.  I have come up with a schedule for blogging and I plan to start TODAY!  obviously
     I've been inspired to start a weekly meal plan for our family and I'm going to start sharing that as well.  I'm hoping to get that posted today while Lily is taking a nap.  We'll see if she's accomodating!

Anyways, here is the link for the nomination.  Please feel free to vote for us and spread some knowledge about PKU.
http://blog-awards.parents.com/blog-awards/mom_blogs/1265


Thanks for reading, sharing your stories, and just being there as fans!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and leaving a message!