Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Sponsor Love~ Safeway Services

 I am so very thankful and appreciative of my Sponsors!! I hope you will take a second to check out my newest sponsor~  Safeway Services! :) I think they have GREAT things to offer!

sponsor-love_thumb1_thumb
     Tom Lynde is the owner of Safeway Services, located in Machesney Park, IL.  His business isn't too far from my home, so I stopped over to see what Safeway was all about!  I can honestly tell you that all of the employees were extremely friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable.  I wasn't sure what to expect, but I walked away with a lot of information and I'm truly grateful that Tom and Safeway are our sponsors.  Bonus, he has a granddaughter with PKU! 
     According to Tom and his website, "Safeway is North America's leading distributor to industry and government for many products used in the transportation and storage of materials on the plant floor. All the items Safeway sells are top line, industrial grade, and because we work so hard for our customers you will enjoy these products at very competitive prices. We offer one of the largest selections in the industry, with over 2,400 skus."  Below are some of the products that Safeway produces and offers to their customers.
     Tom began Safeway in 1980 and the business was originally called Lynde Company.  As the business grew, Tom knew that his business' name needed to reflect the quality of service that they provide.  Thus the name change to Safeway Services. 
     Safeway began as a family business, employing Tom's children, nephews, cousins, and other extended family members.  In 2007, the company outgrew their current location and opened up a brand new location in Machesney Park, IL. 
     Tom hired many more employees, started a second shift, and can still boast that some of his original employees are still around.  What started out as a small and intimate family business, has changed into a larger, more accommodating company, that still has the customer service of a small family-friendly business!
     While visiting Safeway, I was able to see the employees in action.  They were efficient in all of their day-to-day work and appeared to be enjoying their job!  The secretary even mentioned, that the company regularly puts on soccer and volleyball matches during lunch time!  I can say that any business where the employees are happy and taken care of, will in the end show the type of product and work that
they put out.  Happy employees = great business!

 I would really be grateful if you checked Safeway Services out on the web!! You can also find them on facebook!
LSP Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and leaving a message!