Saturday, February 25, 2012

Where Mine?

     This morning I was making the kids waffles.  Andrew especially loves them.  I'm not sure if it's the waffles he loves, or the gallon of maple syrup that he puts on them!  Anyway, Lily asks "Where mine Mommy?"  Ummmmmm.  We had just run out of her frozen waffles.  So I had to think quick.  I took her pancake mix (read about it here) and turned them into waffles!

     I know, genius!  I sure am good in the kitchen (shhh no comments from the peanut gallery).  Lily even helped me make up the mix.  We used the Country Sunrise Pancake mix.  All you need is water and vegetable oil to make up the pancake mix.  Talk about easy peasy.

     I tripled the recipe and got to work.  Once we were finished, we had 7 waffles (2 tablespoons of mix for each waffle).  I did a little math and found out that each waffle was 15 phe.  They look exactly like Andrew's & Chloe's waffles minus the maple syrup.  Technically, Lily could have maple syrup, but I'm not ready to be washing it out of her hair and nose just yet!  Instead, she likes to have "peanut butter" on her waffles.  Lily eats the Walden Farms Peanut Butter.  This peanut butter is 1 phe for 2 tablespoons.  So really, we don't even measure the peanut butter.  She just doesn't eat that much at a time!
Just like brother~  eat the toppings first!




LSP Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and leaving a message!