Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Oompa Loompa Oompidy Doo.....

Andrew's 12th Birthday Party    
 I've been a big fan of Pinterest for awhile.  But lately, I'm going crazy with all of the awesome ideas that I've been finding.  We're doing a Willy Wonka Birthday Party theme for my son this year.  Pinterest has totally inspired me.  If only I had a million dollars and a gigantic home to host the party in!  Here are just some of the pins...

There is no life I know to compare with pure imagination.
 Living there, you'll be free if you truly wish to be.
~ Willy Wonka
GIANT suckers!
via
Pinned Image
via
                     

Pinned Image
via
            

Pinned Image
via
     I'm just drooling at these awesome ideas, but then reality sets in.  We're an average family of 5 with an average income.  Here is more likely what we'll be doing for the party.....
     Thanks to the Dollar Tree, I loaded up on actual Wonka Candy.  Plus, since it's all made with sugar, Lily can join in on the tooth decay party theme. 
     The kids actually have a dentist appointment next week, so hopefully Dr. Zak isn't reading this post!
Pinned Image
via
  
Pinned Image
via
     Andrew can't wait to help me make the marshmallow pops.  We're also trying to get a chocolate fountain.  As if the real sugar isn't enough, we have to add more!  For an actual food that is on the Food Pyramid, we're having a nacho bar, veggie trays, pasta salad, and of course more
                                                                                   sugar.....Birthday Cake!
via


LSP Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and leaving a message!