Sunday, March 4, 2012

Weekly Meal Plan~ March 5 - 11

We're working on two weeks in a row.  I think the trick is to make two weeks worth of menus at the same time.  Then schedule the second week to automatically be published.  We'll see if this helps keep me on task!  It definitely made grocery shopping easier.  I noticed that I had less food on the list, than if I was shopping each week.  Maybe it will also make a difference on the checkbook. :)

MONDAY~  Breakfast Crescent Rolls
                      *I know the pic shows fried chicken, but we're going to change it up a bit!
                        We're going to do breakfast with scrambled eggs, bacon, and cheese.  Maybe
                         even a little breakfast gravy for the hubby!
via

TUESDAY~  Salad with Chicken Night
                       *I saw this a few weeks ago and went out and got the Mason jars!  They were on sale
                         at Walmart- $6 for 12 one quart jars.  I think it's a great deal because I plan on using
                         the jars for the obvious~ canning...once our garden is done in the summer.  This is a
                         meal that Lily can enjoy...minus the chicken!
via

WEDNESDAY~  Mini Meatball Subs
                             *I'm really excited about this!  Lily will have some of her "meat"balls and pasta
                               sauce.  She'll also have some of her low-protein bread with it.
via
THURSDAY~  Left Over Night

FRIDAY~  Meatless Fridays...Salmon Patties with Pasta Salad
                  *Ryan has always loved Salmon Patties, a favorite since his childhood.  Me on the
                    other hand, not so much!  Hopefully this recipe will taste as good as it looks.
via

SATURDAY~   Andrew's 12th Birthday Family Party~ Nacho Bar
                          *We're also doing a Willy Wonka theme.  We're planning a candy bar and hopefully
                           a chocolate fountain.  I'll post pics once we have the party!
via

SUNDAY~  Chicken Fried Pork Chops
                    *Who doesn't love anything fried?
via

Linking to I'm An Organizing Junkie


LSP Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and leaving a message!