Sunday, September 2, 2012

Bathroom Makeover Continued....Some Privacy Please!


Etched Leaf Window Film.Opens in a new window
via


This is what's on our bathroom window!



     We're on a roll with the bathroom!  The one window looks out into our neighbors house.  And...since the bathroom is at ground level, anyone that walks through the yard or who's looking out the neighbor's window, can see all your business.  I like having the window open during nice weather and love letting the light shine it.  So that limits blinds and keeping the curtain closed at all times.  And since I'm not an exhibitionist, we needed to cover the windows!
     I bought some Contact paper and covered the windows!  Sounds a little tacky and trailer park style, but it looks good.  I spotted some window coverings from Menards that looked similar to this.
     I thought it was a little pricey and wasn't sure if I'd like it.  I also found some spray paint that's used to cover windows.  That sounded a little too permanent for me.  I then thought about Contact Paper.  It's just like the window film from Menards and quite a bit less money.  The plus side, if I don't like it, Contact paper is easy to remove and it's not a huge investment.
    
     It was super easy to put up.  I used a ruler to help get out the bubbles and a razor to cut the paper at the bottom of the window panes.  It definitely lets a lot of the outside light in while keeping me covered while in the buff!

LSP Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and leaving a message!