Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Meatless Monday Link Up #3

   
     I can't believe that I let 2 weeks go, oh wait...yes I can!  It's been a busy two weeks though.  We put our home up for sale, I'm getting ready for a garage sale, it's the middle of track season and most importantly, my little nephew was born!
     Here are the favorites from last week....

We love just about anything chipotle!  The Adirondack Chick
has a great recipe for butternut squash.


One Organic Mama shared a post about the difference
in American and over seas products!

We've been eating a lot of Kale over here in our salads.
Secrets of a Southern Kitchen show how to make Kale Chips.


Oh, and I'm trying to create a button for the meals.
     
But here is the latest Meatless Monday (ok, Tuesday) Link up.  Better late than never!  Don't forget that if you have a PKU friendly meal, please let us know the protein and phe content.





LSP Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and leaving a message!