Monday, July 1, 2013

Meatless Meal Monday Link Up #12 & A Tasty Recipe

     Sourdough Native sent in a delicious recipe for last week's Meatless Meal Monday Link Up.  I haven't had the chance to try it out (getting ready for California), but I'm looking forward to trying it out real soon.  Ultimate Cheesy Artichoke Bread has a simple recipe that even I could master!

Sourdough Native's Tasty Recipe!


     Hopefully after vacation I'll be able to try out some new recipes and have more time to make some PKU friendly snacks for Thomas & Lily.  Now that Thomas is one and has a mouth full of teeth, the baby food just isn't cutting it.  So there's another incentive to get going and crack open my dusty low protein cookbooks!




LSP Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and leaving a message!