Thursday, June 27, 2013

A Year of Thomas James!

     Today, my baby turned 1 year old!  At 2:37 am, my little Thomas was born weighing 7 pounds, 8 ounces.  He was 21 1/2 inches long and was perfect.  I can't believe it's been a year already.  I've still got empty spaces in his baby book.  My journal from his pregnancy is severely behind.  All of the "Pinterest" photos that I wanted to take, didn't happen.  But what I do have is a year full of Thomas!  I am so proud of all of my children.  Without them, I wouldn't be the person I am today.  I truly feel that my calling in life is to be a mother.  
     Thank you Ryan for being my incredible husband and giving me our children.  Thank you Andrew, Chloe, Lily, and Thomas for filling my life with joy and migraines!  Thank you God for the life that I have.







 






  





LSP Signature

1 comment :

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and leaving a message!