Monday, September 9, 2013

Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge Pops Recipe & Meatless Meal Link Up #20

     I'm a huge lover of peanut butter.  I mean seriously!  I eat a peanut butter and jelly sandwich just about everyday and I'm not 5!  I just can't stop.  And the peanut butter on my sandwiches is like 2 inches thick.  SO,when I saw the recipe that Pink Recipe Box added a recipe that has peanut butter, I just about died!
How could anyone not want to devour one or twenty of these?  If you're interested in the recipe, just click on the link below.

Pink Recipe Box's Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge Pops!

     And now for the 20th installment of Meatless Meal Monday!

Don't forget to open up your email to view the recipes.


LSP Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and leaving a message!