Monday, September 16, 2013

DIY Homemade Hot Cocoa In A Jar & Meatless Meal Link Up #21

     Now that the weather's starting to get a little cooler, it's finally feeling like fall!  That's my favorite time of the year.  You know the season, jeans, sweatshirts, crisp & chilly air, changing leaves, and delicious warm foods.  Last week, Surviving  A Teacher's Salary linked up a great recipe.  Not only do I LOVE hot cocoa, but she showed how to make a cute little gift with the cocoa.  I've received a few of these before and they're the perfect gift to give a teacher, coworker, and friends.  Check out her link below for the recipe.

Get the recipe here!
     The last few weeks, we haven't had a lot of recipe link ups.  I'm hoping that we'll get a few more because I love seeing the recipe ideas and they definitely help me come with with some new menu options.  Click below for the link up.



LSP Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and leaving a message!