Monday, September 23, 2013

Peach Blueberry Cobbler Recipe & Meatless Meal Link Up #22

     WOW!  Last week we had so many new recipes.  Thank you so much for linking up and sharing all of your delicious meals.  You've definitely inspired me.  Here in northern Illinois, the fruit trees are ripe and ready for the picking.  So, this week's featured recipe is from Prudent Living- Peach Blueberry Cobbler!
     Since I'm not the most creative cook and by no means good, I love this recipe because it's SUPER EASY!  That's my kind of cooking and baking.  Plus, I could totally change a few things and make it PKU friendly (BONUS)!  So, if you're craving a sweet dessert, check out the link below.

Prudent Living- Peach Blueberry Cobbler
     To make it PKU friendly, just make this simple change:

Topping:
**Use Maddy's Blueberry Muffin mix (108 phe/box- which make 12 muffins)

**FYI- cornstarch is phe FREE!

Don't forget to see all of the recipes or to link up your recipe, you need to open the email and 
view the direct link on the blog- www.LittlestSweetPea.com



LSP Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and leaving a message!