Saturday, November 9, 2013

Guess Whoooo's Up To Something New?

    Yeah, the title sounds a little corny but you can't blame a girl for trying!  I'm up to something new and exciting and a little scary.  I've decided to join with a new and incredible business- Origami Owl!  Haven't heard of them.  No surprise, they've been around for a couple of years but it wasn't until just recently that they exploded.

     Origami Owl is known for their custom Living Lockets.  You choose your window locket, your chain, and fill the locket with incredible charms.  You see, the lockets tell your personal story!  I've been admiring them for a little while and just now decided to take the jump and become a designer.

     Being a designer, still let's me be creative while earning extra income for my family and I get to work around our hectic family schedule.

     The Origami Owl necklaces and bracelets (NEW 11/9/13) are completely personal.  You get to choose everything.  The best part is that dangles can be added, charms can be replaced and added, plates can be inserted.  There's no end to the creativity with these!
      
     I'm still waiting for my designer box to come in the mail.  And I CAN'T WAIT!!  So, if you're interested in having a home or online Jewelry Bar (party) or want to order online- please click on my business page- kellynestler.OrigamiOwl.com
     If you order by December 6, 2013- your Living Locket will arrive in time for the holidays!

LSP Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and leaving a message!