Saturday, January 23, 2016

Instagram Tutorial!


So, I finally took the plunge and got hooked on Instagram!  It took me awhile but after my 13 year old mastered it, I figured I should probably get on it too.  Once I downloaded the FREE app to my phone, I was hooked.  Immediately, my friends, family, teammates, and business customers started following me. I seriously couldn't believe how fast I had "Followers"!  


I started by adding pics of my Dad's new chickens.  I thought, hey they're cute and this is new for me.  Then I wanted to add some of my business pics and pics of my family.  The problem?  Those were all on my laptop, NOT my phone!  You see, with Instagram, you can only add photos to your account while using your smart phone.

     That is until NOW!  That's right.  I found a JAMazing FREE app that allows you to upload photos from your tablet, computer, or laptop to your Instagram account!!!!  This is HUGE!  The app is called Gramblr!  Here's the tutorial so you won't be left behind.  Also, be sure to follow me on Instagram and I'll give you a follow back! ;)

 
1.  Download the FREE Gramblr app  to your PC hard drive.

2.  Then this little icon will pop up
 
 
3.  Click on the icon and log in to your Instagram account

 
 
4.  Upload the photo from your PC that you want added to your Instagram account
 

5.  Then add the caption and hashtags that you want to go with your new Instagram photo

6.  And you're done!  You now have a perfect Instagram photo from your PC :)


THIS little app just made me LOVE Instagram even more!  Try it out and let me know what you think!  

LSP Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and leaving a message!