Friday, February 19, 2016

Beautify Your Blog~ How to Remove the "Subscribe to Post Atom"

     


     Have you ever noticed a clutter of things at the bottom of each blog post?  If so, I've got another easy tutorial about how to get rid of them!  There are two different ways to do this.  I had difficulty getting the first way to work on my blog.  So, I found another route using CSS- my favorite way to make blog changes!



First Tutorial: To remove it search your HTML code and delete the line b:
     <b:include data='feedLinks' name='feedLinksBody'/>
This is the website that I created for my daughter's Club Volleyball- Illini Northwest Volleyball
Second Tutorial:  To remove the post footer using CSS
          1.  Open up the template and click on "Advanced", this will get to the CSS section
    
   
          2.  Click on "Add CSS" and enter this code in the custom CSS text area.
       .post-footer
       {
       display: none;
       }


          3.  Click on "Apply to Blog."

     And you're done!  Now you have a cleaner blog and it's looking great.


LSP Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and leaving a message!