Monday, February 15, 2016

Where Did the Time Go?

     I'm finding myself in a new season of motherhood.  I have a soon to be 16 year old son.  He's driving, shaving, going to school dances.  Yet he's still my little boy.  He still kisses me good night, tells me he loves me, and doesn't mind hanging out with me.  But things are different.  He's listening to his own type of music.  He wants to watch some of the same shows as his dad and me.  He's just growing up...way too fast!



     I remember reading an article over a year ago about remembering the last time you did things with your children because they grow up so fast.  Ever since then, I've been trying to mentally take stock of each of those special moments with all of my kiddos.  But I'm starting to forget things that I did with our oldest, Andrew.  I can't quite recall the last time we held hands.  I'm not exactly sure when I laid down with him at bed time.

     It's those little things that happened every day and then slowly stopped.  I promised myself that I'd remember but it's getting harder to do.



LSP Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and leaving a message!