Wednesday, March 2, 2016

I'm At A Stand Still

   

     So, I'm at a bit of a stand still.  Thomas and I have gone through all of the toys and donated a BUNCH of stuff.  I didn't ask for Lily's input because she wants to keep everything!  Thomas is a little more honest about it.  He'll actually say "Go ahead and donate that one mommy.  I just don't like that toy!"  Seriously, what kid says that?!?  Lily would cry and beg me to keep it because so and so gave it to her---that is so me!

     The kids rooms are going to be worked on over a weekend.  I need the big kids to help me go through their clothes and seriously clean out their closets and trinkets.  Andrew has a collecting problem, just like a few other relatives.  He feels as though he needs to keep everything, including garbage!  He's getting better though with a little pushing from mom.  Once we go through their rooms and clear out a bunch of stuff, I promised them that we'd paint their rooms and make them a little more teen friendly.  I'm hoping to get rid of posters, key chain collections, spoon collections, glass bottle collections, and a lot more.  We'll see how that goes!

     BTW does anyone have cute/fun ideas for a teenager's bedroom?  My boys share a room (16 & 3) and my girls share a room (13 & 6).  The big kids hang out in their bedrooms and sometimes do their homework in there.  The little ones only sleep in there.  So, I'm thinking to decorate them more for the big kids.  There rooms haven't been painted since we moved here, over 10 years ago!  The boys have a blue room and the girls have a yellow room.  Let me know if you have any suggestions or even attach a Pinterest or picture to the comments below.  I'd love some fresh ideas.  Thanks

LSP Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and leaving a message!