Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Weekly Meal Plan~ Jan 16-22


     We're still going!  This week Ryan went shopping with me, since he didn't have school.  To be honest, it was just as bad as bringing the older kids.  I kept finding things in the cart that weren't on the list and things we didn't need.  Do we really need 3 different types of chips?  I don't think so!  He also wasn't thrilled when I asked him what we wanted on the menu.  His comment "That's not how I do things."  My comment "Well that's how I'm doing things and if you don't want to help, then don't come along and don't complain about what's for dinner."  Ryan made a few comments that I always make the same things.  Well maybe that's true.  But when I only make 20 meals out of 365, I don't think of it as a problem!

Monday:  Cube Steak, Mashed Potatoes, Gravy, Creamed Corn (the creamed corn is for Chloe
                 and Ryan.  Andrew & I hide it in our potatoes and gag as it's going down!)

Tuesday:  Teriyaki Chicken with stir fry veggies
                  *I bought the frozen veggies for the stir fry.  We love to eat the mixed veggies with
                   sugar snap peas. 
via


Wednesday:  Pork Roast with Veggies (onions, potatoes, garlic, carrots, celery, mushrooms)
                      *This is crock pot special!  I put it together after the kids are off to school and feel
                         tempted all day by the delicious smell!
via


Thursday:  Ryan's Almost Famous Chili
                  *Ryan's chili is so thick that your spoon can stand up in it!  It's never the exact same
                    recipe, but it tastes great.  He also doesn't share is recipe!
via

Friday:  We'll be in the Dells, so we're going out for dinner

Saturday:  We'll still be in the Dells, but we're making Spaghetti with Meatballs, Salad, Italian Bread
                  *Since we'll be making this while out of town, we bought frozen meatball at Walmart.
                   The kids and I enjoy making our own but they're pretty messy!  We also like to top our
                   pasta with mozzarella or parmesan (not the kind in the can) cheese!
via

Sunday:  Coming home, so we'll be eating leftovers

*I'm linking up to I'm An Organized Junkie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and leaving a message!