Wednesday, July 31, 2013

FREE Paint Saturday at #AceHardware


     This Saturday is Free Paint Day at your local Ace Hardware.  They did it awhile back and I totally missed out on it.  I had the coupon and forgot to stop in !  Well, I'm making sure that I don't forget this time around.  
     I realize that a quart isn't a HUGE amount of paint but it's perfect for any small project that you're working on.  And I'm working on quite a few- painting a side table, chair legs, kitchen table and chairs, repainting our front porch and whatever else happens along the way!
     So, here are the details...
Ace Hardware is giving customers one free quart of flat enamel interior Clark+Kensignton paint + primer in one.  So, that's basically like getting 2 quarts for free, since you don't have to prime.  In order to claim your free paint, you do need to become a fan of Ace Hardware of facebook, then print out the facebook coupon.
     Plus, by turning in your coupon, you are automatically entered for a grand prize.  Ace Hardware is giving away ten $1,000 Ace Gift Cards and a personal paint recommendation from one of Ace's Design Experts!  Here's to hoping I win  ;)


LSP Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and leaving a message!